In our changing world businesses look to sustainable resources and to creating a circular economy.
In line with our customer values Cool & Heat have recently expanded the service offered to include air source heat pump installation and supply.
The government recently announced the 2025 boiler phase out and 2050 zero carbon emissions initiative. Cool & Heat are committed to providing greener solutions for clients from all sectors.
How do heat pumps work?
- Air is drawn in from outside to heat liquid refrigerant.
- The liquid is then compressed by a pump to increase the heat which then condenses back to a liquid to release the heat.
- Heat is then sent to radiators or other heating appliances and any surplus is stored in a hot water cylinder.
- The stored hot water can be used for showers, baths and taps.
What are the benefits of air source heat pumps?
- Greener energy, lower carbon footprint
- Savings on energy bills
- Low maintenance
- Long life span
- Can be used for both heating and cooling
- Straightforward installation
- Eligible for energy grants
Why choose Cool & Heat?
- We work with industry leading suppliers Daikin
- We are experienced installers with a team of qualified engineers
- We are MCS accredited
- We have ISO45001, 9001, 14001, CHAS, SafeContractor and are Gas Safe Accredited
- We have a dedicated and knowledgeable office support team
- We can offer supply, installation, maintenance and breakdown cover