F-gases are stringently monitored due to their hazardous nature. At Cool & Heat we can help our customers to remain compliant.
How do we help you stay compliant?:
- We are a member of Refcom
- Full asset collection on contract start
- Offer a Service to determine the volume of refrigerant within the system to ensure accuracy of records
- Provide a Fgas leak test schedule in line with BSEN 378 calculated against the refrigerant type & quantity
- Provide a Service to asset log all equipment onsite in line with Fgas regulations
- Use digital gauges to provide accurate refrigerant based reports such as pressure test certification, evacuation certificate & commissioning reports
- Free Fgas advice to clients
- Promote refrigerant recycling
- Installers of Daikin VRV Loop Systems which are provided with reclaimed refrigerant that does not affect the UKs quote and reduces the CO2 impact of using virgin refrigerant.
“As members of the REFCOM F-Gas Register Cool & Heat are able to demonstrate that they are accredited by the UK’s original and largest F-Gas register. Backed by our in-house technical support, guidance and advice members’ clients can be assured that their service contractor is fully up to speed with legislative trends and requirements and best placed to advise on future proofing their asset register.
REFCOM is the only f-gas register set up by industry, for industry – set up originally to set and maintain high environmental and competency standards, REFCOM remains the only F-Gas Register that fully engages with industry throughout the year and maintains dialogue with the legislative authorities in the UK and abroad.”Graeme Fox, Refcom